LegacyGT.com

What's on your mind at this instant? -- Volume 13

ammcinnis

Crap too much for that. I doubt it's Lactose Intolerant, IBS possibly, that one makes more sense. I'm cutting a bunch of crap out of my diet and will add them back in slowly to see if I can determine anything.

Otherwise I feel pretty great, working out again, body is about 95% healed from the accident, lower back feel way better now, stronger too.

See a credible gastroenterologist if your symptoms don't improve. IBS is an ambiguous and poorly established collection of symptoms with no proven causality. Don't confuse that with inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) which include Chrohn's and ulcerative colitis (presumed autoimmune diseases). These cause much more attention-getting symptoms.

Food "allergy" is another dubious disorder. Real/valid allergies are mitigated by IgE response that causes histamine release and possible anaphylaxis. https://www.aaaai.org/conditions-and-treatments/library/allergy-library/food-intolerance

Don't fall for IgG-based "food allergy tests." There's no proof they identify any disorder caused by IgG antibody to food. Good luck!

Edited by HDTurbo
sperrring

Will keep that in mind. It also could be a stomach bug or even a Parasite too. It feels good today which is a relief, I had a Morning Star Breakfast sandwich (no egg) with a slice of cheddar today, and no bad vibes. Which makes me doubt that's Lactose or Gluten related. I have a Banana too, going to have that in an hour. Lots of things could be the culprit, Garlic, Onions being two of the top offenders (and I love both), it's just a matter of figuring it out.

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

Too much stuff with artificial sweeteners can also give unwanted results. Save that for the annoying neighbor kids.

Those are definitely bad, I steer clear of those, don't drink Soda at all, or anything labeled 'Diet'. I don't have much of a sweet tooth so I don't ingest that much regular Sugar either, I put some in my coffee in the morning and that's it.

"Probiotics" are not clinically proven and you only would avoid gluten if you have a specific issue (wheat allergy/celiac disease).

Also - Kias are crap why did you buy one?

Because he’s too cheap to buy something of quality.

Self destruct obsolescence seems more prevalent these days in household appliances but I bet that varies. Maintenance is an owner obligation. I got 28 mpg on a 60 mile highway venture in the KeeeeeeeYA today. Adaptive cruise and active LKA made the crap drive itself. And the ventilated seats added to the climate control, albeit from behind...killer sound system as well. This crap will survive me given I don’t outmod the near industry-leading warranty. OK TFH et al?

Kia's quality and consumer ratings are on par with Subaru, Mazda, Toyota. At some point you are paying more for the name and not what you're actually getting. It does help with resale value though.

Yes JJ, it's AWD.

All I can say is I'm liking more and more each day, steering is responsive, feels nimble, acceleration is great, brakes good. I don't know if I'll go all Mathew mcconaughey and drive it shirtless for 24 hours straight but 'I just like it'.

Don't drive it shirtless if it's in the summer with leather seats. That's a bad idea.

For the record, it has a cooling/heated drivers' leather seat, so in theory, you could cool the seats down first, then go shirtless using a Suit-Tie as a headband as you drive around for 24 hours straight, but without sweating profusely.

It has a Sunroof/moon roof in the front and another moon roof in the back, My daughter was thrilled about that.

Edited by DickDastardly00

For the record, it has a cooling/heated drivers' leather seat, so in theory, you could cool the seats down first, then go shirtless using a Suit-Tie as a headband as you drive around for 24 hours straight, but without sweating profusely.

It has a Sunroof/moon roof in the front and another moon roof in the back, My daughter was thrilled about that.

I was surprised how well the front seat cooling actually works in the Stinger.

Also, in ECO mode I got 27.7 mpg on a 60+ mi round-trip yesterday that included some city driving on either end. Not too bad for the 3.3L.

• I Donated

It's ventilated, not cooled. No AC involved -- it just takes the ambient air and blows it up your ass. :hide: