LegacyGT.com

"Turbo NV" - Sunrise Valley cor. 7100

Waxiboy

There was another Regal Blue GT sedan with gold OEM wheels that I saw weeks ago at the Boston Market-Giant parking lot in Reston Pkway. You guys know him too?

wish it was me.. i'm trying to see how much it's going to cost to get my stockers powder coated.

I was at Dulles Subaru this afternoon to have an oil change and have my perimeter sensor adjusted. I walked towards Wendy's and saw this silver GT sedan with Prodrives and RBS grill parked next to the skateboard park.

On a side note I thought my oil change was free but it wasn't. Turned out that it is only free every 7500 miles and anything in between is not. :icon_mad: Had I know this I could have just done it myself (as I did at 1,500 miles).

I was at Dulles Subaru this afternoon to have an oil change and have my perimeter sensor adjusted. I walked towards Wendy's and saw this silver GT sedan with Prodrives and RBS grill parked next to the skateboard park.

On a side note I thought my oil change was free but it wasn't. Turned out that it is only free every 7500 miles and anything in between is not. :icon_mad: Had I know this I could have just done it myself (as I did at 1,500 miles).

Heh, they got me on that crap as well. 7500 unfortunately is not in the regular interval for an oil change...

Archived