LegacyGT.com

Just a random Question?

Im currently stuck at home with nothing to do so i plan on getting stuff to work on for my 05 legacy gt, i was thinking of purchasing tail light bulbs that blink like f1 cars and i was planing on do it too the two main tail lights, i wanted to ask the you guys what your opinion on it , is it rice or nice?

Federal law says all stop lamps must be manufactured to be "steady burning". You cannot have a repair or customization shop perform any alterations to this, however it does not specifically say YOU cannot alter it.

Your state law may differ.

Having said that, it's probably a bad idea and invite unwanted attention.

Edited by zze86

You know how to tell if something is ricey or not tasteful? Imagine trying to sell the car secondhand. If it makes your job much harder, then it's probably not a good look. If you plan to keep the car forever, then sure, do whatever you like since it's your money.

Or ask yourself if you were following a car that has flashing tail lights every time they touch the brakes if that would annoy the crap out of you.

Additionally to being illegal.

If you want to kill time, I'm sure you could find some more interesting stuff to do. Got lots of time to do research.

Im currently stuck at home with nothing to do so i plan on getting stuff to work on for my 05 legacy gt, i was thinking of purchasing tail light bulbs that blink like f1 cars and i was planing on do it too the two main tail lights, i wanted to ask the you guys what your opinion on it , is it rice or nice?

Get your self Diode Dynamics XP80 bulbs for your rear tails and high stop light. These are not easy on the pockets, but they can be seen from the space station when you hit your brakes they are so bright lol. :lol:

I have them on my 06 LGT and 13 Legacy. There HID kit in 5K is also not rice, and looks very good in our projectors. I have had them for 6 years (35W kit). I have the reverse lights, and plate lights also. Quality products.