LegacyGT.com

Protuner at Mac Autosport

jmanzs

Whats up fellas, I am trying to gauge some intrest in people who are currently running ap and would like to have a tuner. I talked with the owner of Mac Autosport Bill, he said that he would invest in protuner if I could gauge enough interest in it. I know that alot of people run ap and would like to see if we could get a tuner in Colorado. Please reply if interested

I went in and talked to Bill again, he said that he was still trying to make up his mind if he wanted to invest in Pro Tuner. I told him that I had rounded up some people that were interested in it. So I guess we just have to wait and see what he desides, he said that he has been busy and hasnt read any of the e-mails lately so that might be why MUD never recieved a reply. If you want go ahead and call or send an e-mail the more e-mails or calls, the better odds for a tuner. 303.841.1176 or info@macautosport.com

Whats up fellas, I am trying to gauge some intrest in people who are currently running ap and would like to have a tuner. I talked with the owner of Mac Autosport Bill, he said that he would invest in protuner if I could gauge enough interest in it. I know that alot of people run ap and would like to see if we could get a tuner in Colorado. Please reply if interested

Mark me down as interested.

Archived