LegacyGT.com

what else beside upgrade upp/dp

Don't get to hung up on torque values for most of the nuts.

I have been a mechanical person most of my 65 years of life. For most common nuts and bolts you should be able to tell when its tight enough.

I do torque the lug nuts and a few other important rotating pieces but for most I can feel when its enough.

If your new at this, just go slow and think about what your doing. You don't want to break things.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

thought about the TMIC too since i'm living at south of texas with sometime three digits summer, but a friend of mine with 06 STi said havent seen any heatsoak with his stock TMIC...

Wasn’t suggesting to changed it?

My context was suggesting to look over your OEM tmic for separation. Something your 06 sti buddy doesnt have to worry about due to all aluminum tmic vs ours (plastic to aluminum to plastic)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn’t suggesting to changed it? Something your 06 sti buddy doesnt have to worry about due to all aluminum tmic vs ours (plastic to aluminum to plastic)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

well, i did lot of search before thinking to stage2 mine. i think a guy on this post (took me awhile to find this post:spin:) brought up a very good point that our TMIC endtank is made out of plastic for staying away from heat conducting.

since i'm not asking for serious power. think the stock one is fine, will do fmic if it's broken then protune (coz someone mention the cobb ap won't do well with any aftermarket ic)