LegacyGT.com

CAN: madrig cf parts thread

Best part is he makes the mounting bracket as well! Now any wagon owner can hack out that plastic section and install these rather than hunting for a bracket on the auctions that may come with additional shipping weight in the form of subwoofer you don't want.

5.jpg

So, this looks like a cover for the rear of the interior, am I right?  Passenger side?  This is where the LL Bean had/have their subs if I remember right.  I have an XT Limited.  I would love to have a sub back there in the luggage area.

@GearJamr not for sedans and not stock for any USDM Legacy. It's a stock sub for any JDM wagons that came with the McIntosh system. Size is 8" and pic below from my wagon illustrates placement. You have to cut/dremel out the stock storage space pocket in order to install.

@shootz Correct.

20200430_173156.jpg

Edited by DoctorDaveLGT
  • Thanks 1

Thanks.  I have a wagon, and right now have a single 10" in a large enclosure that fits in that same area.  It'd be nice to gain that extra space back.  I've noticed no one seems to make something similar for the driver side, which would be ideal to me.  2 8" subs would do nicely.

• Like 2

• 11 months later...