LegacyGT.com

Subaru Salesmen

Anyone know a forum member that is a salesperson?

Back when we bought the Legacy, there was a guy that helped us find it. He could do a broad search instead of me going dealer by dealer.

He found us 2 of we were looking for that were 3 and 4 hours away. That would have taken forever on Subaru's site.

Anyone know a forum member that is a salesperson?

Back when we bought the Legacy, there was a guy that helped us find it. He could do a broad search instead of me going dealer by dealer.

He found us 2 of we were looking for that were 3 and 4 hours away. That would have taken forever on Subaru's site.

There was a member named bronconia I think. He was a salesman. Just about any internet sales department has access to regional inventory and most dealers will trade allocations or vehicles to get you what you want. Are your vehicle wants that specific? I have had good luck just searching local dealer sites and filtering the choices through their site. Vehicle searching has come a long way in the last few years.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

There was a member named bronconia I think. He was a salesman. Just about any internet sales department has access to regional inventory and most dealers will trade allocations or vehicles to get you what you want. Are your vehicle wants that specific? I have had good luck just searching local dealer sites and filtering the choices through their site. Vehicle searching has come a long way in the last few years.

Yea, Impreza manual Sport hatchback. So far searched 20 something dealers and only found 2, so I'd like to broaden the search without taking hours.

Our Legacy was the same way, none in our area since it's a combo most people don't want.

I'd like to work through the dealer that has them, I find most times I can get a better deal. When you ask for a dealer transfer, then they know you want the car and it seems like they won't work as hard to get your money.

Wouldn't a site like AutoTrader or Cars etc do a broader search?
I've not had good luck with the search filters on those sites. If a feature isnt listed then it also isn't filtered. The dealer sites are much more specific, especially with packaging.

If you are looking for new, go with Heuberger Subaru in Colorado Springs. They will ship it directly to you. Also, since you already have a Subaru, you can email Subaru’s customer service and ask for a customer loyalty coupon ($500).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We leased ours as well. We have leased my wife's last 4 cars and the last 3 have been Subaru's. Our current lease was from Heuberger.

They will do all the paperwork and mail it to you to sign. They saved us about $2,500 over what we could get locally, and that included the $500 shipping fee.