LegacyGT.com

Searching for an ABS rear left wheel sensor for GT

My local mechanic was unable to find a rear left ABS Wheel Sensor for a 1997 Subaru GT. I found some online but the prices seem to vary considerably. I am in Canada. How much am I looking at paying? I found this: STANDARD MOTOR PRODUCTS ALS844 for about $160 CAD. Is this what I'm looking at pricewise?

Thanks

Rock Auto has them for less than half the price from Holstein. I've not used that brand personally.. Otherwise your pricing from SMP is spot on to other brands.

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/subaru,1998,legacy,2.5l+h4,1305504,brake+&+wheel+hub,abs+wheel+speed+sensor,1912

Hi, thanks. Yeah the one I mentioned is also on RockAuto. Just wondering if the quality is different, as in you get what you pay for. If it's pretty much the exact same I'd go with the Holstein.

In my experience it's always the case of you get what you pay for. But, given the price difference even if the cheaper version fails twice (not likely) it'll still be less than the cost of the more expensive one. Might be worth taking the chance on the cheaper version.