LegacyGT.com

New LEDs flickering

Hi, I recently put h11 LEDs 6k into my headlights on my 2015 Subaru Legacy Premium and the second week with them in I noticed one side keeps flickering. It will turn off then come back on, I noticed it the most when I’m turning or on bumpy roads. Everything is plugged in all the way, I made sure. I also noticed some slow cranking when trying to start up or once the car took two cranks to start I don’t know if that has anything connected. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I recently put h11 LEDs 6k into my headlights on my 2015 Subaru Legacy Premium and the second week with them in I noticed one side keeps flickering. It will turn off then come back on, I noticed it the most when I’m turning or on bumpy roads. Everything is plugged in all the way, I made sure. I also noticed some slow cranking when trying to start up or once the car took two cranks to start I don’t know if that has anything connected. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What brand are you running? Also, are you experiencing flickering of the daytime running lights, or are you referring to the low beams?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk