LegacyGT.com

should've bought the GT

edit::: saw a nissan se-r last nite... pulled up to me and took off... i just sat there wishin i had a GT. ________________________________________________________________________________

long story short... 2.5i makes a nice commuter car, but 2.5gt = fun.

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

if i had the GT it would've been easier to catch... .

there would have been no catching, he just would have seen tail lights.

edit your post up top before you get spanked with the ban stick! you dont want that, trust me it hurts!!

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

the 2.5i with a five speed isn't bad...i can launch that car pretty well...it feels the the gt...before the turbo kicks in...LOL...but not bad

I had an 2.5i automatic for a loaner and i couldn't believe how suckie it was. 4 long gears vs. 5 shorter ones makes a difference.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think the word/idea is getting out about the LGT.

Ricers are beginning to bother me & flex on me! Before.... I could simply enjoy a daily drive without hearing the fart can rev right beside me at a stop light (came from the Honda community)......but now.... it HAS begun!

I hope it doesn't get worse...... cause next thing you know... they'll rev on me... and when I ignore them... they'll bob & weave in & out of traffic RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME to try & get my attention!

Actions like those..... cause migraines!

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

I think the word/idea is getting out about the LGT.

I'm beginning to think that word's getting out, too, here in the midwest.

It seems like late 20s to mid-30s guys (like me) in import luxo-sports are trying to test me at every stoplight and stop-sign. :icon_roll WTF!?

If I wanted to race, I'd have rolled my window down to talk to you first, thank you! :lol:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

I'm beginning to think that word's getting out, too, here in the midwest.

It seems like late 20s to mid-30s guys (like me) in import luxo-sports are trying to test me at every stoplight and stop-sign. :icon_roll WTF!?

If I wanted to race, I'd have rolled my window down to talk to you first, thank you! :lol:

o_0

WHOA! hahhahahaahha!

-- yay for the sig! --

my garage!

I understand where you are coming from Aldouse, if price was the 1 factor which prevented you from getting turbocharged.

Heck, in Canada, the difference between the 2.5i and the GT non-limited is $10,000!! That is a huge difference!

Well.... I was tested by a G35 Sedan yesterday.

What the heck man? No exterior mods.... no loud exhaust (on my car), no aftermarket wheels!

What makes people even THINK I'm in the mood to race?

It's cool though..... I showed him up! We both ended up going to the Safeway at the end of the Blvd. So.... I simply parked next to him!

The LGT looks much better than the G35 sedan! HaHa!

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

Yup, the word is out.

At first, the only people that ever tried to rev on my were all Mazda 6s drivers (excluding my good friend that has one).

Now, all the little ricers are starting to look, and even had a few rev on me within the past week.

Absolutely, too much is at stake for a stop-light-to-stop-light run. Those days have loooong been over. Old age and accountability are a PITA.

Archived