LegacyGT.com

2006 spec.B Registry - old

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
#344 has been destroyed in a fire while in the dealer's possession in Las Vegas. She was wonderful to me :)

:eek:

I guess its now, "What # of 499 are you?"

Too bad, man. That's the first total loss of a # that I've heard about.

The dealer had the car last Thursday for a minor warranty repair. Finished the repair and called me to pick it up. While I was en route to the dealer, the service manager tried to pull the car from the back to the front lot for my convenience. Unfortunately, she backed into something severely damaging the rear bumper.

I got to the dealer and was shown the damage. They held onto the car that evening so they could send it to the body shop down the road the next morning. It was at the body shop through the end of Friday, and so, it stayed through the weekend... On Sunday night, the paint and body shop, and all of the chemicals therein, went up in a blaze for reasons I do not know. I do know there was an arson investigation when it first happened -- but I don't know what the findings were.

Here are the pictures of my car I was able to take this Tuesday morning once the investigation concluded:

http://picasaweb.google.com/Mufatu/SpecBMeltdown?authkey=5IqOH0k6b5s

I am waiting for the insurance companies to present the numbers, so I don't know the deal yet.

-Eric

:)#499/500 sits in my driveway in simsbury CT

Where did you procure said spec.B ... I hope to god it wasn't Suburban in Rockville, or whatever they may be called now. I wouldn't wish them on my worst enemy.

i might have my sticker at home. will have to check for you.

the dealer goin to search a new one down for you? they still exist at some dealers im sure. Seems like a few ppl are getting these things pretty recently and im sure they arent all bought as of yet.

I got mine in Feb. this year.

_billy

• 4 weeks later...
I have #382. I bought mine used w/22000 mi. after a year and a half of waiting for the price to be just right. Just getting started w/the mods and I am doing everything myself. So far I have tinted the windows, chopped up the stock grille, and shut down the seat belt chime, DRL's.

I have #382. I bought mine used w/22000 mi. after a year and a half of waiting for the price to be just right. Just getting started w/the mods and I am doing everything myself. So far I have tinted the windows, chopped up the stock grille, and shut down the seat belt chime, DRL's.

Congrats

If you need some tires, I have a set of the originals with 2-3K miles on them for $100 + S&H - avaliable in Colorado Springs for pickup - see my post under the "merchandice" forum.

# 455 now resides in Cleveland, OH and is under my diligent care. I nabbed it from Douglas a few months back. I love it! :)

Here it is, the spec.B registry. Please only reply IF you have a spec.B or know where it is sitting (dealer stock). Myself and mods will update when appropriate.

#number username (location)

douglas751 (Sterling Heights, MI)

• 2 months later...
If anyone has the original factory sticker from their 2006 spec.b, please send it to me?

The insurance company wants it, and unfortunately mine was inside the car when it burned..

Thanks!

-Eric

Here ya go... PhtoChop your VIN and Load Number at will (they were excised).

http://www.camillegerard.com/images/specbsticker.jpg

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

Archived