LegacyGT.com

2006 spec.B Registry - old

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, how I wish I could take it home, but...

#003/500 is sitting on the lot at Clay Subaru in Norwood, MA, with just under 9,000 miles and a sticker price of just under $32,000.

Yes, that's 003/500. We couldn't believe it when we saw it on the console. :)

-Coelli

Oh, how I wish I could take it home, but...

#003/500 is sitting on the lot at Clay Subaru in Norwood, MA, with just under 9,000 miles and a sticker price of just under $32,000.

Yes, that's 003/500. We couldn't believe it when we saw it on the console. :)

-Coelli

That price seems high for 9,000 miles on the car no?

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys, haven't posted here in, like, 2 years :eek: Since then, I've had another Legacy go through my family (grandpa picked up a 93 wagon, then we sold it later), I picked up another Subaru, a 79 wagon, bringing my grand total to three :D, and I've started working at Star Mazda/Subaru in Orlando. Fun times!

Just posting up to let the Florida peeps know that Bob Dance in Sanford still has an 06 Legacy spec.B for sale, new. I want to say it's number 365, but I'm not sure. Next time I'm up there, I'll make sure that's the right number, then you can update the first post.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
I feel old.... already getting used spec b buyers.... wow (oh I'm sorry Pre-Owned)

The entire site is going to be changing. When lgt.com first opened up, it was for a brand new model. Now, there are going to be new members buying used examples and the site will evolve more to maintenance issues. We are already seeing former owners/members move off into other makes.

I feel old.... already getting used spec b buyers.... wow (oh I'm sorry Pre-Owned)

I just didn't want to pay the price they were asking at the time. I was following SpecBs since the day they were announced to come out. I knew I was going to get one, but I waited for the right time. Not to mention I was stationed in Fairbanks, Alaska at the time.....kind if a pain in the butt to get one up there.:rolleyes:

Archived