LegacyGT.com

05 Rebuild in Alaska

No major updates. Have a couple questions

I have an STI intake manifold along with STI TGV deletes. I'm debating whether or not to use that or just use the TGV's. I know the bolt holes don't match up with the LGT manifold, and I also know there is a thread out there somewhere where someone has a picture where they made the holes bigger to fit? I'm not sure and I couldn't find it. I spent way more time than i'd like to admit looking for it. Does anyone know what thread i'm talking about?

What do you guys recommend? I know people say the metal intake doesn't flow as well and is susceptible to heatsoak, but i'm not worried about either of those things. I did find a thread that shows that the metal one flows more evenly across cylinders. I'd prefer to use the STI intake, but i also bought a LGT turbo inlet, so i don't know if it'll even fit with the manifold. Then there's the question of wiring and all that jazz. But I'm good at wiring IMO (you should see my Water Meth injection Wiring, you'd think i'm a pro).

Another question, I've stumbled on a few videos on the Tube regarding Parallel Fueling. Is this mod worth doing? it seems like it just requires a small Y piece and a fuel pressure regulator/gauge. My next question is can i just use the stock fuel pressure regulator? I'm not high horsepower but i do like the idea of fuel being more equal across the cylinders.

The engine build is coming along. Timing should be done tonight as well as the coolant crossover pipe and other coolant lines. Got to run by Subaru and buy an oil filter because i didn't think to get one last time i was there.

Thanks

Archived