LegacyGT.com

Vf52 & Up Pipe 2005 outback xt

What up pipes will fit 2005 outback xt? Assuming LGT, Wrx, STI will fit, but what model years 2004-2007?

Any particular up pipes you recommend? Trying to keep it under $100 so eBay and knock off are okay.

Also looking for a vf52 turbo if anyone has one available.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Find an OEM 07-09 which will fit great or get Megan Racing’s up pipe but at least get Grimmspeed’s gaskets because I would expect to run into fitment issues going for cheaper options. I’m running Invidia’s without the EGT bung on my VF52 and have no issues.

What up pipes will fit 2005 outback xt? Assuming LGT, Wrx, STI will fit, but what model years 2004-2007?

Any particular up pipes you recommend? Trying to keep it under $100 so eBay and knock off are okay.

Also looking for a vf52 turbo if anyone has one available.

I disagree. Very few knock off pieces are worth it. They come back and bite you later if not right after buying them.

I bought a 15' STi up pipe off ebay for $60.

On that note, you can look for virtually any OEM STi pipe in addition to the 07+ LGT and 08+ WRX's - cheap, effective, has a flex secton.

heres one for $70 shipped

as others have said, be sure to get some of the small things like new gaskets, oil return hose, pull the filters if not already, ect..

05' LGT, ZFD Built 5MT, Stage 2 Cryotune 91/E85, 170,000mi running BRotella T6 and Ecoguard S4615 filters.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived