LegacyGT.com

Snow tires!!

I guess it will actually snow despite me buying a shovel, and finally building my snow tire set!!

Just spoke to Wagner Subaru and they said torque 85, but I thought I read here once a little lower number?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My gf finally got winter tires this year and she hasn't even gotten to test them yet. But it is snowing now so we'll see...Ohio always seems to wait to hit us until January then it's storm after storm until mid March. Then I get brave and take them off and random snow storm in April.

Muteki makes a nice set of black lugs. https://www.amazon.com/Wheelmate-32926BP-Muteki-Close-Black/dp/B00HSGRL5G

I use them with my stock wheels. They look good.

I torque to what dgoodhue said, 88.5 or so.

173009565_.thumb.jpg.66637a004c76d59c5d677ecd34a49f8e.jpg

My gf finally got winter tires this year and she hasn't even gotten to test them yet. But it is snowing now so we'll see...Ohio always seems to wait to hit us until January then it's storm after storm until mid March. Then I get brave and take them off and random snow storm in April.

Muteki makes a nice set of black lugs. https://www.amazon.com/Wheelmate-32926BP-Muteki-Close-Black/dp/B00HSGRL5G

I use them with my stock wheels. They look good.

I torque to what dgoodhue said, 88.5 or so.

Nice. I want to powder coat my OEM wheels black while they are off and wasn’t sure that chrome lugs would look right ?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up my ws80's in the fall for $100. Great tread, balanced well. They are very good tires, just wish we had more snow and ice to challenge them and the LGT for that matter. Love Craigslist.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Even worn they are 98% better than most tires you see on vehicles and better than my GY Eagles would be. It amazes me what people run for tires, even in summer/rain. I am OCD but that is beside the point.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Archived