LegacyGT.com

Killer low mile BRAT on Bring A Trailer

shralp

$20k Jesus Christ. Brats are like $4-5k cool not 20 large!

True but try finding one with 2500 original miles Gex.

I wouldn't and you wouldn't, but some place, somewhere there is a Subaru Brat enthusiast waiting to pull the trigger :lol:

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

Sold for over $46K. Wow, that just blows my mind. News Flash, Brats are slow as **** and pretty marginal off road. They were kitschy little late 70-early 80s trucklets nothing really to write home about. The jump seats are kinda cool though. Good grief I think my buddy sold his in decent condition for like $1200 back in the day (he sold the jump seats separately for nearly the same).

Sold for over $46K. Wow, that just blows my mind. News Flash, Brats are slow as **** and pretty marginal off road. They were kitschy little late 70-early 80s trucklets nothing really to write home about. The jump seats are kinda cool though. Good grief I think my buddy sold his in decent condition for like $1200 back in the day (he sold the jump seats separately for nearly the same).

Around 1980 was a weird time, also had vehicles like the Volkswagen Caddy around and others. For some reason people liked these mini- El Camino type vehicles. I don't know why people just didn't buy a real truck instead.

280px-1988_Volkswagen_Caddy_%28Type_148%29_utility_%2827473741605%29.jpg

♪Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery;

None but ourselves can free our minds.♫ -Bob Marley, Redemption Song

Archived