LegacyGT.com

Tinting in Nassau?

lfcorrea

I would love to get it done by leeberbs actually, I know of his reputation, I gotta send him an email to make an appointment. The problem is not the drive, but finding time. I am in medical school, so it's really hard to get a day off...

Thanks for the reply!

if you wanna go somewhere a lil more local i can recommend a place in brooklyn. The guy's name is Tom (www.theartoftint.com). During the week, he works for high end dealerships in Manhattan (tints lexus, bmw, mercedes, rolls royce, etc.). On Saturday he works out of a shop in Brooklyn (Exit 9 off the belt pkwy). I live in New Hyde Park...and on a good day with no traffic i can make it there in 25 mins tops.

I can vouch for him, he has done 2 cars for me so far and they are both as close to perfect as you can get. He is very reputable. Search for him on google, and you'll find very good feedback.

You would have to make an appointment on Saturday (he doesnt take appointments for the week). I think he charges $230, but if I call him before you go he will do it for less than $200 so let me know if you're interesteddd

-precise

Don't go to speedworld in baldwin. Although the tint job is done very well, they failed to put on the right percentage on my car, then refused to do it over, swearing up and down I got the right tint, even though anyone w/ half a brain can tell you I didn't.

If anyone knows a good tint guy that can do it over for me, maybe w/ a deal since I'm trying to fix a screwed up job, much appreciated, drop a line here or in my pm box.

Thanks in advance.

Hey all, I'm on Long Island in the Floral park area and had ny windows done 20% rear 35% the rest of the way around (no front obviously). The work was done by Mr. Glass on Hempstaed Tnpk. in Elmont. They did a quality job and were pretty fast I think it took two guys about 1.5 hours. The price was $150. No pics as I am digitally challanged, you'll just have to take my word.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived