LegacyGT.com

Just a Few Questions

So Q#1: I'm thinking about removing the little yellow piece from the sides of our headlights. is this easily done? and if anyone was done it do you have pictures of how they look? *If this has been posted on another forum please link*

Q#2 isn't really a question I guess, more of a "what have you done" inquiry. My next mod will most likely be a set of new wheels. I have been debating on whether to get 17" vs 18".

I would do 17s more for the financial aspect, and 18s for the a better look, but I don't want to limit myself. Can some of you post pics of your aftermarkets, so I can get a better visual on the difference in appearance between the two?

please and thank you :)

picture.php?albumid=2705&pictureid=12311

So Q#1: I'm thinking about removing the little yellow piece from the sides of our headlights. is this easily done? and if anyone was done it do you have pictures of how they look? *If this has been posted on another forum please link*

Q#2 isn't really a question I guess, more of a "what have you done" inquiry. My next mod will most likely be a set of new wheels. I have been debating on whether to get 17" vs 18".

I would do 17s more for the financial aspect, and 18s for the a better look, but I don't want to limit myself. Can some of you post pics of your aftermarkets, so I can get a better visual on the difference in appearance between the two?

please and thank you :)

picture.php?albumid=2705&pictureid=12311

On first question,If u know how to open your headlights,that reflector is very easy to remove.

You can either bake your headlights if u have an large enough oven to fit headlight in or use heat gun which takes longer.

And here is a pic of my 17” Drag wheels on stock tires and also on H&R lowering springs,but I will be switching out to either 18”s or 19”s soon.

IMG_4890.thumb.jpg.706610c51766000703187ed712364c44.jpg

On first question,If u know how to open your headlights,that reflector is very easy to remove.

You can either bake your headlights if u have an large enough oven to fit headlight in or use heat gun which takes longer.

And here is a pic of my 17” Drag wheels on stock tires and also on H&R lowering springs,but I will be switching out to either 18”s or 19”s soon.

cool. thats sounds like something i'll have to do when the wife isn't home, so I dont get yelled at for sticking a headlight in the oven haha.

17s don't look as bad as i thought. my main concern is it looking to close to stock. I'm actually seeing a few Drag wheels

i'll have to do when the wife isn't home, so I dont get yelled at for sticking a headlight in the oven haha.

Just be careful. That headlight assembly is a lot bigger than it looks; and you probably want it to be hanging and not touching other metal parts of the oven.

Someone posted a picture of the headlight assembly removed from the car. It’s huge and deep. Lol.

I got an overlay from bluebatmobile. You can still see some yellow but I’m sure they have darker tint.

IMG-3895.jpg

That was me. But yeah it can be a pita.

Someone posted a picture of the headlight assembly removed from the car. It’s huge and deep. Lol.

I got an overlay from bluebatmobile. You can still see some yellow but I’m sure they have darker tint.

that doesn't look too bad though! i like

IMG-3895.jpg

Or you can vinyl wrap it.

do you have a full shot of this car with the vinyl? I'd to get a better perspective on how it would look. this seems like a viable option as well

do you have a full shot of this car with the vinyl? I'd to get a better perspective on how it would look. this seems like a viable option as well

Sorry I don’t,but it looks really nice,I’m actually will have to redo it cuz my 4yr old boy freaking peeled off on side and tore half of it,so I had to order some more vinyls,but I’ll take a full front of it when get it done again.

Sorry I don’t,but it looks really nice,I’m actually will have to redo it cuz my 4yr old boy freaking peeled off on side and tore half of it,so I had to order some more vinyls,but I’ll take a full front of it when get it done again.

i'd love to see that!

Archived