LegacyGT.com

NY area holiday toy drive

coxx

OK guys. We talked about this a little on the palisades meet thread, so lets see what we can do. Basically, I'm trying to see who's interested in getting together some kind of a holiday toy drive. I figure if as many people as come out for these palisades meets would donate something we could get a pretty decent thing together. I'm not talking about anything crazy. Just a little something to make some kids happy for the holidays. Let me know who's interested. In the mean time I'll try to find somewhere legit that we can donate the stuff to. Any ideas/suggestions you guys have on this would be great. This would be a really nice thing to do if we can pull it off.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Guest *Jedimaster*
I'm in too- can someone find out if the jarheads will be at the Palisades during the meet? We could turn it all in then.

Damn. My idea & I'm not gonna be there sunday. Let me know what turns out. If nobody's really got toys this coming sunday maybe we can do another meet in december & collect them then. Giving them to the marines is a great idea. Glad to hear people are interested in doing something nice.
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

I'm all in for Dec if you wanna do it then. Maybe we can get to the mall really early & stake out part of the indoor parking lot for ourselves or something like that. I really want to participate in this (especially since it was my idea, lol). Easy enough I think to do a dec meet where everyone will have had enough time to get a gift & the marines will be out for sure. However you guys wanna do it is fine though. If you can get it all done this weekend, great.

OK guys, how does sat 12/17 work for everyone? Sound good? Meet up sat 12/17 in the commuter lot at the palisades mall. Get all the gifts together & bring em over to the marines. Sound ok? If anyone's got another idea about the date lets hear it. Lets not drop the ball on this one. There's alot of kids that need presents.

Nothing written in stone here. Any day works for me. Just trying to get things moving.

10th no problem for me at all. Anyone else?

17th please, the 10th wont work, cuz I have this...

Exp Methods in MAE Final

12/12/2005

8:00AM - 11:00AM

PT_PIXEL_ENG_1.gif

Dynamical Systems Final

12/13/2005

3:15PMPT_PIXEL_ENG_1.gif - 6:15PM

PT_PIXEL_ENG_1.gif

Fluid Mechanics Final

12/14/2005

11:45AMPT_PIXEL_ENG_1.gif - 2:45PM

Thermodynamics Final

12/14/2005

Adv Engineering Mathematics Final

12/15/2005

:icon_frow

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

OK, 12/10 or 12/17? Do we have to make a freakin poll outta this or can we get it together?

Guest *Jedimaster*
Well, if one Saturday doesn't work for me and the other doesn't work for aczwild, what about a Sunday? The 11th is fine for me, but I won't be back until late on the 18th.

OK, so I'm gonna go out on a limb here & make it dec 11th. Speak up if you got a problem with that.

Archived