LegacyGT.com

OZ 18" superturismo's

niro

Does anyone no how the P1's look on a wagon, I see them on the WRX's, but not the legacy wagons. I'm woundering how far they stick out, I want them to stick out close to the fender as close as possible. Any advice would help. I saw a set on ebay.

Thanks

S

Does anyone no how the P1's look on a wagon, I see them on the WRX's, but not the legacy wagons. I'm woundering how far they stick out, I want them to stick out close to the fender as close as possible. Any advice would help. I saw a set on ebay.

Thanks

S

ask and you shall receive

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b346/rbsaeroparts/avatarlip.jpg

• 2 months later...
There are OZ 18" Superturismos for Subaru offsets, but I've only seen them for sale in Super Autobacs in Japan, haven't seen any nasioc vendors sell them before. Maybe it can be special order from one of the vendors.

Relhok - Good find on those Versus Sesto Turismo's!! I really like those; much better than the OZ's, actually, because the center of the wheel doesn't look so 'heavy'. Although, I'd have to lose the graphics...

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

In other words: SEARCH before you post!

Quality was surprisingly good for the cost - the current owner of the car still has them on and they still look good. Jeez, I can't remember the weight, but I think it was decent; one of the better Exel's - it was definitely a factor in my decision. Those are the 17x7's with 205/45 rubber; not the 18's you are interested in. The one concern that I will share is that Wheelmax is notorious for lousy customer service. My transaction was faultless, no problems, but I've heard a lot of bad things about them on the Mazda boards.

Seek first to understand, then to be understood.

In other words: SEARCH before you post!

Archived