LegacyGT.com

Accurately Finding Suitable Parts

Hey!

I was just wondering where you guys find suitable parts (brake pads, fuel pumps, etc.) for your cars? Specifically, the legacy gt limited with ej255 turbocharged 250hp stock engine. I live in Finland and the car has been brought from the U.S so car part resellers databases don´t find accurate data (in fact, most places and websites don´t recognize the vehicle at all, which makes it a pain to find correct parts....) TIA!:confused::confused:

Hey!

I was just wondering where you guys find suitable parts (brake pads, fuel pumps, etc.) for your cars? Specifically, the legacy gt limited with ej255 turbocharged 250hp stock engine. I live in Finland and the car has been brought from the U.S so car part resellers databases don´t find accurate data (in fact, most places and websites don´t recognize the vehicle at all, which makes it a pain to find correct parts....) TIA!:confused::confused:

Opposed-forces.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't you have something like Amazon.com over there ? You can find just about anything on that.

Do a web search for legacy gt forums in your country.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Most parts are cross comparable with the JDM/EDM version of the car. Especially breaks, body, fuel system, intake, ect. The only difference will be the block, heads, and exhaust, turbocharger, and engine computer.

Parts.subaru.com will give you all the part numbers. No idea how you'd source them over there.

Absolutely fantastic recourse!

Does RockAuto.com ship to finland? probably for a small fortune.

It would seem that they do ship to finland and not even that expensive as far as I can see.... Cheers!

Most parts are cross comparable with the JDM/EDM version of the car. Especially breaks, body, fuel system, intake, ect. The only difference will be the block, heads, and exhaust, turbocharger, and engine computer.

Great to know, thanks!

Don't you have something like Amazon.com over there ? You can find just about anything on that.

Do a web search for legacy gt forums in your country.

We don´t have amazon, but we can use uk amazon or us amazon. If we´re willing to pay more for postage than the actual product we´re purchasing :D

Parts.subaru.com will give you all the part numbers. No idea how you'd source them over there.

This will be of great use as well, cheers!

Absolutely fantastic recourse!

This will be of great use as well, cheers!

One key when using parts.subaru.com: If a part number ends in "A", replace that with a "0" to get the EDM/JDM part number. The "A" just indicates USA origin of the part, they are not actually different.

partsouq.com

For some USDM parts its cheaper to buy from them EVEN with the additional shipping. In Europe, your shipping costs won't be nearly as bad.

+1 for partsouq.com

Get everything for my JDM Legacy from them. Accurate drawing’s makes it super easy even for obscure bits. Never need to know part numbers ahead of time.

2000 Legacy B4 RSK - SOLD

2006 Legacy BP5 GT Spec B wagon - Garage Thread

2011 VW T5 van 2.0L of turbo diesel awesomeness

Archived