LegacyGT.com

Suspension question

I have another suspension question.

I'm planning on having an alignment done today as it's been a week since I installed my lowering springs.

I'm curious whether I would need adjustment bolts or anything for the rear with only a 1" drop on Eibach springs.

I know based on all my research in the various threads in here that there is room for adjustment with the factory parts, but is it enough?

Help from anyone would be appreciated.

Sorry for hijacking this thread.

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

the oem bits on the rear of my 3.6 we're sufficient for the 1" eibach drop. I needed a different bolt for the front passenger, but I haven't heard of anyone else needing that on eibachs. you'll probably be fine.

I have another suspension question.

I'm planning on having an alignment done today as it's been a week since I installed my lowering springs.

I'm curious whether I would need adjustment bolts or anything for the rear with only a 1" drop on Eibach springs.

I know based on all my research in the various threads in here that there is room for adjustment with the factory parts, but is it enough?

Help from anyone would be appreciated.

Sorry for hijacking this thread.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

the oem bits on the rear of my 3.6 we're sufficient for the 1" eibach drop. I needed a different bolt for the front passenger, but I haven't heard of anyone else needing that on eibachs. you'll probably be fine.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Thanks. I made an appointment for Wednesday.

Archived