LegacyGT.com

Fog light LED bulb replacement

I can’t seem to find how to replace the steering responsive fog lights in the legacy. I want to replace them with some LEDs to match my headlights. Any links or advice anyone can give me? Is it a pain to do for anyone with experience?
You can get a full light replacement LED Kit for about 80.00..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Philips X-tremeVision LED Fog Lights (off Amazon), replaced mine in Sept 2017 and they are doing fine, white light, and seem brighter than OEM.

As far as how, they are simple, a couple of plastic pop-clips to remove so you can get past the black plastic underbody tray, then rotate the originals and remove them, switch the wiring plugs, and install the new lights. Probably 10 minutes each side, no need to jack up the car or anything.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Anyone know what the difference is between the Philips X-treme Ultinon and the Philips X-treme Vision?

one is more expensive than the other, though the lights looks identical, I think they are saying Ultinon has a better/brighter/more expensive LED chip.

I have HID low beams in my Legacy, compared to that light output the LED's are pretty insignificant, I mainly changed the Fog bulbs for the color and to match the whiter HID bulbs from Morimoto that I also installed, I am not a fan of the yellows light output of halogen lights.

Archived