LegacyGT.com

2011 Legacy 3.6 A/C Stuck in AUTO

For some reason can't get the a/c out of AUTO. Have pushed the AUTO button and it won't turn off AUTO on the settings screen. Anybody ever have this issue or a suggestion on what I'm doing wrong? Thanks guys.

Thanks for the reply. I tried pushing all of the modes and couldn't get AUTO to go off. Like its stuck in that mode. When I push AUTO, FULL AUTO comes on I think it was. Will have to check when I see my son again but I'm pretty sure. For sure though is that AUTO never goes out in any mode. :confused:

You have to change two settings, so if you change the mode it goes to auto, then if you change the fan setting or turn recirc on then it goes full manual.

I like that is stays in auto and doesn't go full manual. Mainly because in auto it will still control the fan speeds or recirc to keep a consistent temperature in the cabin. Our odyssey drops out of auto for any little correction and that gets annoying pretty quick, especially when you stop, go shopping, come back out and its hot as all get out in there and the AC is still putting along like you have been driving for half an hour.

Archived