LegacyGT.com

Will this grille fit 2018 legacy?

Here’s the 2018 JDM Grille.

9d6711e9abc611ae409580c9d8cbaa75.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could you post another picture directly from the front if possible.

Still waiting for smyperformance to have stock again...still back-ordered :(

• 3 weeks later...

Drummmm roll!

Here it is!

Avery Dennison vinyl wrap gloss the edges, I took it to a reputable shop that took the grille apart, took the chrome off the grille and wrapped it all around.

Cost $100 but totally worth it.

They also put their sealant on it to protect the wrap.

gjrNKGz.jpg

Rphq0tn.jpg

XnkcDG1.jpg

Here is the baby, had the chrome edges deleted with Avery Dennison vinyl wrap, they took the grille apart so they could do a proper wrap, they separated the chrome from the black.

Overall it looks fantastic!

BlchI2h.jpg

NFkz5rm.jpg

Chrome looks good, but since I deleted the chrome window trims I think the gloss looks good with blacked out glossy vinyl.

It was a tough choice, but I’m glad I went dark.

I know what you mean. I'm actually okay with chrome too, but ended up blacking out as well for a consistent color scheme. Your car looks absolutely gorgeous with your new grille.

@redvenetian on Instagram

I'm jealous, IcEWoLF. It looks really good!

Thanks, a big shoutout goes out to PATS4LIFE for pointing me to the right direction.

So far I love the unique look of the legacy with a JDM grille. The grille quality is definitely better and so is the paint quality.

Thanks, a big shoutout goes out to PATS4LIFE for pointing me to the right direction.

So far I love the unique look of the legacy with a JDM grille. The grille quality is definitely better and so is the paint quality.

Damn I really need to get that JDM grille:)

Your car is looking nice with them grille

Order your grill today Pats4life!. What I like to is here in Colorado, every other car is a Subie it seems. All types and many with quite a few years on them. However only once or twice a month will I see a 3.6. And never have I seen a JDM grill. I like the unique aspect and flavor it adds. Looks more like just a nice sedan than with the grill that screams Subie coming!.

Archived