LegacyGT.com

Whit’s BNR 18G Build

Get your shit together Joe haha!! Install and tune next month, getting excited to have some more top end power! Bren is the man and curious on final numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very surprised at the numbers! If I’m not mistaken, these are close to e85 numbers correct? On a Mustang Dyno for reference. 330/377 on 93 Cumberland Farms pump gas.

6b526fe794cdacddcca067a0b278d19d.jpgb9d9aa54566707051fdfbad754c4a02a.jpg

I’ll pull up my stock turbo numbers and graph for reference but stock was 279/366. Surprised that it produced more torque. Thought I would be sacrificing a little torque to move the power curve to the right. Guess not [emoji4]

Totally different car now, extremely happy with it! Bren is the frickin man, truly professional in what he does and then some!!

A couple quick pics upon pick up

700763d6a75f12cba79976d10b6a60e0.jpg25c4ccfbccd28058ed8f163fea94353c.jpg

Yes, I was a little worried about lag. Of course 1st gear is noticeable but once the RPM’s are up, turbo stays pretty well spooled throughout the gears. The BNR18g is a nice performer for sure, gained over 50whp and 11tq. I would say a win here! Finally, the car doesn’t fall on its face, pulls very hard to about 5500 and barely notice the fallout to redline. I get nervous so short shift quite frequently. Don’t want the heads to lift quite yet. It’s on borrowed time as well as the tranny. Gotta be nice to her maybe ;)

Archived