LegacyGT.com

Let The Bidding Begin!!!

Saw one yesterday number 029 of 500. Sweet lookin car. Looks like the heated seats are no longer variable temp just on or off now.

well ill be goddamned.....i finally have the specB beat on more than one point stock vs. stock, i got a better color car (grp=teh win, accept it) and i got variable heated seats that they dont have....wooot!!!

Can someone verify this heated seats thing?

I sat in a Spec B in Omaha about a week ago, and I though it was the same 4-setting switch... But I didn't look that closely.

If it is just on-off, is it just the Spec B, or is it ALL 06 Legacys? If so, that might be one more impetus for me to buy used... And yet another BONEHEAD move on SOA's part, if it is true...

i don't think enough people know about this car for it to be on eBay. All a dealer will get is a bad taste in their mouth from it not selling well and then complain to SoA who will say,"Well we tried...I guess the public doesn't want a "higher performance" Legacy".

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Guys MY BAD on the heated seats call. Sitting in my car this morning I realized what I thought were "buttons" in that pic of the spec B are actually just the orange in use indictaor lights. The pic of the spec B cuts off the dials. Sorry for the bad call.

Is the rear trunk spoiler standard, or can get one without it? How hard would it be to plug the mounting holes and paint the trunk lid where needed?

Why don't they make this in a Wagon? That would be sweet! I would buy one today if they offered it in a Wagon.

I would beat someone over the head if the dealer threw spoiler on a Spec.B before someone claimed it and asked for one.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

when I inquired about it they stated that they would be requiring a 3-5K premium (over MSRP)....

They're freaking CRAZY! They should sell it for MSRP now if they can, because if they wait much longer, they won't be able to get that much. The Spec B is a neat car, but it's not that remarkable, and at MSRP it's already $7-8K more than what you could get a standard LGT Limited for (invoice minus incentive).

Audi dealers tried to do the same thing with the original S4 when it came out (the 1992 sedan with the 20-valve turbo 5-cylinder, not the twin-turbo V6 model). They sold a few for ridiculous prices, but most of them were still left unsold at the end of the model year, and ended up being sold at discounts. They were nice cars, and fairly unique at the time, but like the LGT Spec B, they appealed to a limited market, which consisted of fairly savvy car buyers.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived