LegacyGT.com

Now what? Intermittent flashing CEL and AWD light when coming to a stop

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why don't you remove the BT dongle and leave it out to see if you get the symptoms again. It seems like the ECM was reset and nothing else has changed.

In another thread you mention about changing the cluster plus your LED interior lights, those are other change that will make it even hard to diagnose the root cause of your problems, especially if they are CANbus issues.

the Cluster and LED lights on the interior have been in the car since I got it. The cluster came out of another 2014 Legacy.

There are only 5 interior lights

2 door (changed to LED projectors)

2 map lights changed to LED

1 dome light changed to LED

all other lights on the car are factory

and the error occurred when the BT module was NOT installed in the car... If the error comes back again I will take it back in but until then, I am going to just leave it be...

OK here is the update

1. They finally acknowledged heating issue.. getting new t-stat

2. They said that they cannot duplicate p0171 problem because the temps are too warm now, HOWEVER, they are going to replace the intake gaskets and egr components based upon the fact the code keeps getting set to pending. They have 4 previous visits to present to SOA...

The reason I know this has to do with the fact I had to return my loaner vehicle as the plates expired Jan 31 (we have 10 day grace period here) and I stopped in to talk to them and that is when I found out the above.

Loaner cars that I have driven while they work on this

red 2017 outback

ice blue 2018 outback

black 2017 outback

and now a 2017 Forrester...not a fan overall of this one

Archived