LegacyGT.com

2015 2.5 limited vs 2018 2.5 limited

Greetings from New Jersey!

Last week I was traveling and got a chance visit LA auto show. The fine quality and comfort seats of Subaru Legacy impressed me. I am now back to the snowy Northeast and thinking about Legacy. I have seen some 2015 2.5 limited in the market. Is there any difference on the seat, suspension, comfort of 2015 and 2018 model?

Any suggestion if you try both model? Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

go for the newest/nicest one you can afford. don't over buy... you'll hate your self later of you do.

When I bought my '14 my sole determining factor was mileage on car vs cost. Have not been disappointed because even the base model has a lot of goodies

It all comes down to the exact features you currently have vs the ones that you don't have and now you want.

When I bought my 2013 Limited 2.5 in August 2012, it was the 1st year (1st month, really)of eyesight coming out, so I passed on it, along with the Nav, as this was over $3000 option if I recall.

If I was buying a 2018 Legacy NOW, I would totally get eyesight (and everything that comes with it, by default)

We have a 2015 Outback that is 90% Legacy features and have been shopping/driving 2018 Legacys and cannot say I can see/feel all these subtle upgrades they talk about, and not impressed with the new head units, the '15 is just fine, solid unit. You should be happy either way.

Archived