LegacyGT.com

Side Mirrors w/ Turn Signals?

Our odyssey has the mirror tilt function and the camera in the passenger mirror. Very nice to just look at the dash instead of trying to look through the passenger, lol. I have not figured out how to get the mirror tilt to work yet. But the manual says it is a standard feature.

On the wife's MDX, you leave the mirror adjustor switch set to the mirror you want to tilt in reverse (L or R). If you leave the switch in the center, the feature is disabled.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we are all more interested in the OE (or not) BM/BR9 chassis mirror assemblies that happen to use the Renault Laguna / Megane / Scenic turn signal sub-assemblies.

Can you provide a link or part number/s for those?

Not the tiny Renault / Nissan turn signal sub assemblies, but the Subaru BM/BR mirror housings that use them.

Thanks from one Eastern European to another.

• 1 month later...
A set of these just arrived yesterday. LHD power folding JDM aftermarket OE replacements. Brand new. Hoping they are heated too. They are very nice. Thanks Hanger!!

3e2191db7f4a74d32820180dc89f6dc6.jpg97b8adf00d9ec82ade300256ec5d92f1.jpg94b09e019cc0c84668f13d435dae395d.jpg

Beat you to them 😂

http://nacron.net/lgt/driver.jpg

http://nacron.net/lgt/passenger.jpg

Turn signals were a b to wire, no signal power in the us harness, had to run power from the footwell harness up the door gromet into the door. Didn't bother with the folding mirror button. Was trying to figure a way to have them fold when the door was locked, I've seen some kits on eBay that handle that job.

• 7 months later...
A set of these just arrived yesterday. LHD power folding JDM aftermarket OE replacements. Brand new. Hoping they are heated too. They are very nice. Thanks Hanger!!

3e2191db7f4a74d32820180dc89f6dc6.jpg97b8adf00d9ec82ade300256ec5d92f1.jpg94b09e019cc0c84668f13d435dae395d.jpg

Hi,

I'll appreciate your help finding a new pair of such mirrors

Thanks,

Doron P.

Archived