LegacyGT.com

Eyeline/Angel eyes

johndas

Well I have just completed the install on my eyeline and Angel Eyes from RPM...thought that I would post some pics for all to see...I had a shop here in Vancouver dot as well as the healight clearing and the whole process was done for a good price around $250 complete...(I will post web info as well http://www.n-motion.net for all in the Pacific Northwest...they will gaurantee no fog as well)

Here are the pics and you can judge for yourselves!

Cheers...

931327370_Superpoo!029.jpg.836be0fab8d13ca76d4e848ab679072d.jpg

2134665632_Superpoo!054.jpg.57a16433f0773c223e0153a22b77614b.jpg

1113478715_Superpoo!051.jpg.bca9f69998cfeb6ad1051a132bd324fa.jpg

1004390230_Superpoo!043.jpg.b99b4b52056a0da1cb96bab6278dfae1.jpg

Jedi...now can you really put a price on your time?...Now in the 5-6 hours my car was at the shop I was out making money...it's all relative I guess...in addition the mechanical illiterate in me called it a no brainer!

Had them done at n-motion and they are at www.n-motion.net ... they have a small shop and did a nice clean job that they say they will back up!

Good fun!

John-

Great pics! the Angel eyes and clearing and eyelids look great!

Man, I gotta get off my arse and get some of those great cosmetic things done. You and Babeatto are walking all over me in regards to the dress-up mods.;)

Long live the Canadian currency!!!:rolleyes:

Do you make $84,000/yr CDN? Cuz that's what you need to make for 6 hours of work to have made more money than what you were charged in the time you were working. ;)

Looks good. I just can't help but think they still belong on BMWs though.

Do you make $84,000/yr CDN? Cuz that's what you need to make for 6 hours of work to have made more money than what you were charged in the time you were working. ;)

Looks good. I just can't help but think they still belong on BMWs though.

Interesting . . . . Not even close but hey . . . . I have a business to run and time is money . . . Put it this way in the 5-6 hours they took for my car I put together a couple home sales that would cover about 1/3 of the cost of that BMW with the stock halos! Hmm...X5 for the Garage? Maybe...!

All relative my friend...True about the BMW...but again...all in good fun!

Ciao!

Hey John, are your roof rack bars the new type or did the square type replace those?

They are the Stock Subie bars with the curve...there's a new Thule Box that looks sweet up there and fits perf witht he stock bars and allows the trunk to open 80% withought having the box too far forward...

Niiiice!

hey:

are u running on HID or not?? it looks nice man. I will be doing that soon to my ride.

Where did u get ht eeyelid??

peace

No HID...just silver stars top and and X-tec on the bottom...maybe down the road at some point but for now these work great and kind of like the contrast with the halo...as far as the eylids go try "Babeato" on this thread and he will hook you up!

Cheers

Very nicely done! Worth the $$$s you paid, Canadian or otherwise, especially if your time was more important to you.

Good lookin' mod! :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived