LegacyGT.com

A Hiatus

Great people on LegacyGT.com,

I apologize to everyone but I need to go on a hiatus for a bit from turbos. I have a lot going on in my life right now and it's taking a lot out of me. I will most definitely stay on the forums and you can always PM me with questions and for help.

I'm working on a couple of things in my life at home and once I'm back in life shape, I'll make another announcement. Until then, please stay tuned and I'll be around on here.

I truly appreciate all of you and I am proud to be a part of this community of wonderful people. I've met people on here, in person, and from all parts of the country I visit. Everyone has been wonderful and I tell everyone I know about the caring, the complete selflessness everyone exhibits, and about how you all came to be a family to me.

I promise I will be back up and running soon.

Thank you all for your support and the years of learning, caring, laughter, and friendship.

John

John,

Appreciate all you do for us.

I can relate, I had to do this for a side hobby (making grips) as well.

Just had too much going on in the rest of my life to feel that I could handle it with the level of quality that I required. Judging from your work, I have a feeling you are in the same boat.

Take care of what you need to take care of sir.

You'll be missed. Hope life works out well for you.

Not to take advantage but http://www.tuningalliance.com can rebuild turbo's too. For those that didn't know.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

• 6 months later...

Archived