LegacyGT.com

Online service manuals

IDK, works fine on my PC's...but I'm 63y/o and don't understand much about that type thing.

I'm sure someone on here has figured that out.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Stupid question. How do I open it in my iPhone?

Far from an iPhone expert, but there should be an app called iBooks. You could download the PDF file using Safari to iBooks. Then open in iBooks.

Another way would be using Dropbox. Save the PDF to your Dropbox. It is free up to a certain maximum storage size. Dropbox has a PDF reader that should work.

• 2 weeks later...
Any one have an HTML version manual ?, that one is over 6000 pages, and trying to find a specific thing is impossible..there is no table of contents either. Thanks
Sounds like you need to bone up on your PDF-fu. Acrobat Reader has a search function that works just fine, and there is a table of contents.

Any one have an HTML version manual ?, that one is over 6000 pages, and trying to find a specific thing is impossible..there is no table of contents either. Thanks

What are you looking for in there ?

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived