LegacyGT.com

Rear Windshield Wiper

Thank you guys!! I'll reach out to him...I'm hoping that since I live in Holland now and parts are less expensive that I could get it done easier with the legacy over here but I don't know any details....thanks for the responses though [emoji1431]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they have 5th gens over there, you may actually be able to order everything you'd need just as stock OEM parts. That'd be way easier than doing it in the states. Hope it works out for you!

Actually, scratch that idea. Just looked into this by doing a used car search in the Netherlands, and it was just as I feared: they only got the 5th gen Legacy as a Wagon, never got the sedan. I know this is the case in the UK too, have a buddy over there that confirmed that as well.

So while this means the rear window project will still be just as hard/harder than in the US, you will have the distinction of having the ONLY BM Legacy Sedan in the Netherlands. :lol:

Actually, scratch that idea. Just looked into this by doing a used car search in the Netherlands, and it was just as I feared: they only got the 5th gen Legacy as a Wagon, never got the sedan. I know this is the case in the UK too, have a buddy over there that confirmed that as well.

So while this means the rear window project will still be just as hard/harder than in the US, you will have the distinction of having the ONLY BM Legacy Sedan in the Netherlands. :lol:

Yes I actually knew I would have the only one already....BUT the idea will still work because getting parts from Japan to here is a lot easier. I’ll just become a new vendor for you guys!!! Even the parts at the Subaru dealership cost far less than getting them on the states so we still have a slight advantage [emoji817]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived