LegacyGT.com

Help- P0011 code

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK. IIRC, at cold idle (especially right after turning the engine on and/or resetting the ecu) it may do some timing advance. After that though, you should see 0 deg of VVT L/R at warm idle. And when you drive, the angles should also stay around 0 deg when NOT under load. As soon as you add some load, you should see the numbers climbing a bit and both in sync (+/- 1-2 deg). If you see one lagging behind, or stuck as some odd values, then you know 'she' is bad (or there is oil blockage in the passage---e.g. dirty banjo bolt filter).

Good to know. I only ran the car for 5 minutes to check leaks and get the readings. I didn't push the gas pedal down either. Just left it to run on idle.

Again just worried about that negative boost pressure. I'll upload the screenshot in a bit

That's hard to tell just like that. You should provide a log. Are you stock?

I am stage 2. And my VVT angles are set to peak around 11 degrees with a warm engine. When cold, it may peak a little higher. But then again, these numbers depend on the tune.

Provide a log with gentle acceleration. Do not go full boost and stuff like that since she is 'sick' at the moment..

Archived