LegacyGT.com

RT tuning in Montgomeryville PA

Mintoneowner

My 09 lgt currently has a cbe, but have downpipe/cai/up pipe aswell. Im looking for a shop that can tune the car safely since its a daily driver, and keep the cel off (catless dp).

I talked to RT tuning and they seem pretty nice and are a cobb dealer. Anyone on here have experience with them?

Also, I am wondering if I should get a fmic kit before tuning. It seems that the weak point of my setup would be the tmic, and I cannot find a perrin used anywhere. Feel free to chime in.

When your paying someone $500 or so for a custom tune, you wanna make sure you get all of your mods in place first. Since every mod needs a retune on these cars.

Also there is another Tuning shop in Carlisle PA, JK Tuning. John's a great guy, I've been to his dyno before on my other car.

05 LGT 16G 14psi 290whp/30mpg (SOLD)

12 OBP Stock 130whp/27mpg@87 Oct

00 G20t GT28r 10psi 250whp/36mpg

22 Ascent STOCK

When your paying someone $500 or so for a custom tune, you wanna make sure you get all of your mods in place first. Since every mod needs a retune on these cars.

Also there is another Tuning shop in Carlisle PA, JK Tuning. John's a great guy, I've been to his dyno before on my other car.

"J-K-Tuning is here to offer you top-notch ECU and Tuning services for your Honda/Acura/Nissan platform. "

^First words on their website. Missing something..

2017 Subaru STI

2008 Subaru Legacy 2.5i limited

Archived