LegacyGT.com

Prova Rain Guards

Hey Subie family, I'm getting rid of the legacy gt and before I do I was wondering if anybody wanted Prova Window Guards before the car is gone. If nobody is interested then I'll leave them on the car but if so I'll take the time to properly pull them off and keep them nice to sell.

And for the record, NO I do not want to sell her, it's along ass story.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Subie family, I'm getting rid of the legacy gt and before I do I was wondering if anybody wanted Prova Window Guards before the car is gone. If nobody is interested then I'll leave them on the car but if so I'll take the time to properly pull them off and keep them nice to sell.

And for the record, NO I do not want to sell her, it's along ass story.

what happened???:confused::confused:

Corey, why would you think of Testa before you thought of me. Do you not love me anymore? :confused:

You never cuddle with me after coitus anymore. :icon_sad:

For real though, I could've sworn you had a set of these already, and I talk to Kevin all the time so it was fresh in my mind.

In all honesty if I had the money, I would've jumped on these like a dog attacking a piece of fallen food lmao.

• 3 weeks later...

Guys I'm sorry to say but this is gonna have to hold off for a while. I haven't sold the legacy and I haven't pulled off the rain Guards. I left to Holland a lot sooner than I expected and I haven't had time for anything at all, not even my car or myself. When I'm done dealing with this family matter and I'm back in Texas I'll get back to you guys. I'm really really really sorry this wasn't intentional what so ever.

Archived