LegacyGT.com

From the other forum. Anything in that v shape area is ok. Anything else inside of the two yellow and in the blue is not.

Quote:

"Red - inside these red zones any stone chips or damage will or can interfere with the cameras.

Yellow - inside the larger yellow zone you should not have any accessories hanging inside the car or dangling outside for some reason. This is important in Norway where we have pre paid toll road sensors which we would normally mount beside or under your rear view mirror. On the 2015 Outback this must now be outside this yellow zone.

Blue - inside the blue zone you should not have anything sitting on the dash inside the car because the reflection up onto the windscreen can interfere with Eyesight."

Hi leolfds, it's been a while since this post of yours but I just thought I'd let you know that I finally got around to placing my Toll Tag on the top corner passenger side of the windscreen and there has been no trouble with Eyesight.

Hi leolfds, it's been a while since this post of yours but I just thought I'd let you know that I finally got around to placing my Toll Tag on the top corner passenger side of the windscreen and there has been no trouble with Eyesight.

Good. :)

Archived