LegacyGT.com

Takata Passenger Airbag Recall?

Anyone received this just yet? I just called my dealership and they don't see any service campaigns for it just yet.

I will call SOA now just to confirm.

http://i.imgur.com/YHVWjN0.jpg

Anyone received this just yet?

I received the same email this morning ... for a 2015 Subaru Legacy VIN that's never been registered in my name. I forwarded mine to SOA Customer Service.

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

So SOA just told me that this was sent out in error and they are preparing a new e-mail to be sent out to everyone shortly explaining the mishap.

At least I hope this is an error.

So SOA just told me that this was sent out in error and they are preparing a new e-mail to be sent out to everyone shortly explaining the mishap.

Email received:

Hello xxxx,

In regards to our previous email discussing the need for you to get your vehicle recalled, we have realized that the VIN associated with your vehicle is in fact not impacted by this recall.

Please accept our apologies for any confusion that you may have encountered during this mix-up. Safety is our number one concern at Subaru and we want to ensure that all passengers are safe at all times.

Best Regards,

Subaru Ambassador Headquarters

"If you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there." ~ The Cheshire Cat (Alice in Wonderland)

spacer.png

As said earlier it was sent by mistake. When I received mine prior to any Forum posting, I contacted SOA just in case. They have contacted me twice so far to figure how this happened. She requested for me call her tomorrow so I can send here the original email.

Laughing at Oneself and with others is Good for the Soul

Laughing at Oneself and with Other is good for the Soul😆

As said earlier it was sent by mistake. When I received mine prior to any Forum posting, I contacted SOA just in case. They have contacted me twice so far to figure how this happened. She requested for me call her tomorrow so I can send here the original email.

Laughing at Oneself and with others is Good for the Soul

You'll probably end up getting a nice gift in the mail for the inconvenience.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Archived