LegacyGT.com

Ambassador Coupon, anyone?

Is there anyone willing to help me with a $500 Ambassador Coupon?

In the last 6 months, I swayed my Aunt into buying a brand new Crosstrek Limited (she had a deposit on a RAV4) , my father into buying a 2017 Outback Touring 3.6R (he was between a Ford Explorer or Mazda CX9), and now I've got my brother to buy a 2017 Outback Touring 2.5 for his wife!

3 new cars in 6 months, all of which were ready to buy a competitors' car.

If anyone is willing to "share the love", that would be super.

thanks in advance!

Didn't want to clutter up the board with another message asking the same, but I am shopping for a Crosstrek for my wife to add to our LGT. I would love and ambassador coupon hookup as well!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'll get it all done here shortly. Thanks for being patient since I was at work earlier and couldn't respond back quickly. I'll get one sent your way!

Brian I'll respond back here soon for your info!

• 2 months later...
We are in arranging to pick up our fourth Subaru, a 2018 Legacy Limited i4 Eyesight, and would be so appreciative to apply an Ambassador Coupon if anyone could help us out ! Many thanks in advance ! ;)

We are in arranging to pick up our fourth Subaru, a 2018 Legacy Limited i4 Eyesight, and would be so appreciative to apply an Ambassador Coupon if anyone could help us out ! Many thanks in advance ! ;)
I can get you one this evening. Pm me if you still need one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Archived