LegacyGT.com

North east LGT's watch out !!!!

TDC Tuning

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The car GOES! It's faster now than it was before. Not to mention how smooth it is. I'm not sure what I'll run. It'll be faster than 12.7, but I'm not sure by how much. I might head to the strip tonight. We'll see. Thanks again! I have some video, but my camera is acting up on me. Once it's sorted out I'll post it.

*UPDATE*

Well I purchased Chucktoo's (Charlie's) equal length headers and installed them. The car lost a decent amount of low end and is now not tuned properly yet again. John's helping me out big time here. I'll have some vid's and in car footage in a week or two. The car now sounds like a frikin civic.. I'm going to keep the stock mufflers on so it'll be quiet.

*UPDATE*

Well I purchased Chucktoo's (Charlie's) equal length headers and installed them. The car lost a decent amount of low end and is now not tuned properly yet again. John's helping me out big time here. I'll have some vid's and in car footage in a week or two. The car now sounds like a frikin civic.. I'm going to keep the stock mufflers on so it'll be quiet.

So why bother then?

Top end HP will increase and it was a price I couldn't refuse. Injectors and fuel pump weren't maxing out. I need to log a few more runs and log the duty cycle and see.

Keep in mind this dyno was with the stock catback exhaust. Right now I'm running the export pipes for shitz n giggles. I'll be putting the mufflers on tonight and staying that way.

That is why I did not want to go with the equal length headers; it makes that beautiful Boxer sound turn into a Civic. I have Maddad headers and like them. Although I did loss low end power which was seen in my 60' at the track. Having the headers give you more room up top, and hopefully better tuning capabilities.

*UPDATE*

• 2 weeks later...
Jon what happened to the gutted cat pulls?

didnt have time to do them

i dynoed my LGT today w the new DP and the axle back (stock Up)

310 tq 265 whp

the dyno wasa cting funny today so tomorrow im gonna kick its ass

and see what it can do.........

AFTER i work on an sti 10-4 and dyno 2 more sti 4-8

:icon_surp :faint:

TDC Tunings LGT Forum

Cobb, Perrin, APS, Invidia, Megan racing and MORE!!

Your #1 source For Subaru / Legacy GT performance parts!

Archived