LegacyGT.com

hello all my name is lennie and i'm new to Subaru's and i just got a 2014 legacy sport i'm looking to mod it a little bit but i'm not sure where to start i want to do basic stuff like cold air intake, lower suspension things like that and any other things i can do cosmetically as well but i don't where to start any info like sites for parts and just somewhere to get an idea is greatly appreciated

So ive had my leggy for a few weeks now and ive figured out where im gonna go with her.

With the 2.5i n/a im gonna go a more cosmetic route

Cosmetic:

Plasti-dip stock wheels white

All other chrome as well

Window tint

Subaru emblem overlay (black/white)

Front lip from ikonmotorsports

Puddle lights

Ralliarmor flaps

Duckbill spoiler

major debagging

Performance

Takeda cai

Tein s.tech springs

Nameless exhuast 4"

New rotors/pads

Heres just some pics as is should start adding some things in a week or so whenever it warms up

e25c7b9948ab54b35a1947570485b04d.jpg71e0543de59e86657d1a7a05c5bba4d2.jpg2b96e8e016e4d6727f00b741b361170f.jpg

Any intake mod would be solely for looks and a little noise. Otherwise suspension is pretty well covered in the sticky above. There is also an exterior mods sticky. Or you can peruse the 5th gen pics and go through build threads.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Welcome Lennie! As FL said above, hit the sticky threads at the top of this section and start reading. All the info you seek is here.

This thread also.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/official-5th-generation-suspension-thread-163275.html

thanks all i appreciate it and question i see alot of info on the stickys but i didint know if the parts for 2010-13 fit my vehicle so i got a litttle confused lol

Our generation goes from 2010-2014, so just about everything fits across all these years, except things specific to the front bumper and front grill (facelift occured for 2013-2014). Anything listed for those years should fit no problem.

Our generation goes from 2010-2014, so just about everything fits across all these years, except things specific to the front bumper and front grill (facelift occured for 2013-2014). Anything listed for those years should fit no problem.

thank you for this its gonna make my search much easier

Welcome Lennie! Is your Legacy Sport black? If it is I wonder if it is Costa23's old car. He lives in Queens and sold his earlier this year.

Hey thanks and yea it is! When i get home i can check the records i got mine from the dealership i work for in staten island so its possible. i just got mine this past Saturday though

Archived