LegacyGT.com

where is egr valve?

Should be right here where the circled area is, but it appears it's not there.

http://i.imgur.com/XwrnFHl.png

Refer to my engine shot and the red circled area:

http://i.imgur.com/He67rqe.png

Guessing by the design of the intake tube, it looks to be either a 95 or 96 with the 2.2L. If I had to guess, it's an early 95 Brighton with the EJ22 with an automatic transmission. I don't see the clutch cable and the absence of cruise control indicates a Brighton.

Sounds about right, I'm guessing it's not a 96 auto though. Mines an early build year 96 Brighton with an auto and I have an EGR. If you're really curious, just check the date on the inside of the oil cap. That'll tell you the build time of the motor.

Just curious, why are you looking for the EGR? Are you throwing a code (check engine light)?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, there have no problem curently, sometimes the egr valve needs to be cancelled or cleaned for more performance...

sorry I dont understand exact what mean "JDM 2.0 swap?"

brigton96, motor code is EJ20E its write on chasis plate...

What is your location? EJ20E is a JDM motor and if your car shows that on the chassis plate, you either aren't in the US, or of you are, it was an imported RHD Legacy

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

What is your location? EJ20E is a JDM motor and if your car shows that on the chassis plate, you either aren't in the US, or of you are, it was an imported RHD Legacy

Yes I'm in Turkey...

No, there have no problem curently, sometimes the egr valve needs to be cancelled or cleaned for more performance...

With no EGR, no worries on having to do any of that.

Archived