LegacyGT.com

DW 1000cc Sidefeed Injectors

I recently noticed that DW stopped making the 1100cc sidefeed and replaced it with a 1000cc sidefeed model which flows around 970cc. I know that the 1100cc got a bad wrap for poor idle issues, but I haven't seen any reviews for the 1000cc.

Clearly a top feed conversion would be the best option, just wondering if the 1000cc would work at a cheaper price.

Thanks

Since the injectors are right around the same price, just go top-feed. The Bosch EV14 injectors are even better than stock in idle quality and part-throttle IMO. Definitely worth the extra couple hundred bucks to convert.
Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

"Will they work?" & "Will they work well?" are two different questions. If you're inquiring about just the former, the answer is probably yes.

You may not find any reviews since anyone and everyone will recommend top feed injectors for that much fuel. As fahr_side mentioned, the EV14 injectors are an excellent choice.

Archived