LegacyGT.com

Fuel hose on fuel rail

Does anyone know what the ID of the fuel hose is? stupid me was following something on another site and I ordered the hose and it's 3/8" ID and it's way too huge.. it's the two rubber hoses for the metal fuel lines and the one on the right side of the hard lines.

• I Donated Too

I believe it must be 2.5/8" - also known as 5/16" - at least that's what I have been using. I purchased Russell 640863 5/16" SAE Quick-Disconnect Female Push-On EFI fittings too when I went to -6 AN and prior to that I was using EFI rated 5/16" fuel hose when I was messing about with the sti regulator.

Be careful messing about with your fuel system.

I believe it must be 2.5/8" - also known as 5/16" - at least that's what I have been using. I purchased Russell 640863 5/16" SAE Quick-Disconnect Female Push-On EFI fittings too when I went to -6 AN and prior to that I was using EFI rated 5/16" fuel hose when I was messing about with the sti regulator.

Be careful messing about with your fuel system.

Yeah that's why I'm going to change the old 10+ year old rubber hoses.

• I Donated Too
If it ain't broke fix it until it is. Be careful with the fittings - If you're hell bent on this, why not get OEM replacement hoses so you can be sure they are all good and sealed properly?

If it ain't broke fix it until it is. Be careful with the fittings - If you're hell bent on this, why not get OEM replacement hoses so you can be sure they are all good and sealed properly?

Because it's $18 for one hose

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived