LegacyGT.com

Just got a 2008 GT..My first Turbocharged car, new to everything, got some Questions!

• I Donated Too

AF - Air/Fuel Correction means What the ECU is doing to correct a lean or rich condition right now - adding or removing fuel from what it expected.

AF Learning - A trend was noted and the ECU automatically applies correction

AF "1" refers to the upstream O2 sensor and 2 means downstream - 1 Front O2 sensor - 2 means rear (after the cat normally) - You will see Bank1 and Bank2 O2 errors sometimes with the CEL lights.

Congrats! I just bought the same car a few months back and recently joined this forum. I was new to the Subaru/turbo world when I bought this car. If you ever have any questions or anything, feel free to private message me. I've asked a bunch of newbie questions to people on here already, so I might know some answers if you have basic questions :-)

Looks like a well cared for car. Welcome to the boards, lots of reading and learning ahead... good luck with her, and have fun!

He won't be able to monitor wide-band AFR like that off the stock sensors on the AccessPort as is (T/A has product for this however, haven't seen it in action).

I watch AF learning 1 instead.

Sorry, forgot that the 4th gen doesn't have a stock wide band, although the one we have on the 5th Gen isn't as good as an aftermarket wide band.

Archived