LegacyGT.com

A chop for your consideration...

Posted these in the RBP pics thread, but thought I'd throw them out here for discussion.

I was thinking of doing these aesthetic mods to my wagon, but I am not sure what I think. For some reason, I *love* mods done to the Obsidian Black models, but something about RBP doesn't lend itself to these tweaks. Maybe I just don't like the color. (I picked the car, the wife picked the color.)

Anyway- I added eyeliners, tinted the windows, cleared the grill, and cleared the headlights in this one.

Do you think it would be worth the effort to do this in real life?

chop.jpg.4458229df7a0d86af57a6d2cd38dbc6a.jpg

I like it all except for the eyelids, which I'm not a particularly big fan of. I think it is worth doing this kind of stuff to the RBP. In fact, I got ABP because I didn't think the RBP looked very sporty in stock form, but now that I've seen some modded RBP's (including 18" wheels), I kind of regret not getting that color.

Looks sexy to me ... I say go for it. Intead of eyelids, you might consider blacking out the headlight housing while you're clearing it. That seems to create a slimming appearance of the headlights.

Not a fan of eyelids period, but that is completely my own opinion. Some people like the line they create. I don't like the "stuck on" look.

Grille looks good, I would have gone satin black on the grille rim, but body color looks good, too. again, MHO.

All in all, it really does look great.

+1 tint

+1 grill

50/50 on headlight clearing

50/50 on eyelids (like 'em but they're pricey)

like starlabs said. dunno if the eyelids would look great in RBP, red beast had them, looked great in GR though

Personally, I'm not into esthetic mods. If I'm going to do a mod, it needs to do something constructive.

So for me, the only one of those that I would consider is the window tinting (reduce glare, maybe keep interior a bit cooler in summer).

Posted these in the RBP pics thread, but thought I'd throw them out here for discussion.

I was thinking of doing these aesthetic mods to my wagon, but I am not sure what I think. For some reason, I *love* mods done to the Obsidian Black models, but something about RBP doesn't lend itself to these tweaks. Maybe I just don't like the color. (I picked the car, the wife picked the color.)

Anyway- I added eyeliners, tinted the windows, cleared the grill, and cleared the headlights in this one.

Do you think it would be worth the effort to do this in real life?

Archived