LegacyGT.com

barley drivable since freezing temps hit??

zero260

05 obxt 850 inj. Factory intake, aftermarket up pipe and cat back. 18g turbo. Sti intake. Tuned on rom raider.

I upgraded the injectors this summer and had the car running great, fuel trims and maf scaling were all great. I let it sit for about 2 weeks till I had time to fix a small fuel leak under intake but I didn't remove the intake just had to replace a hose clamp. Now when I try to drive down the road in the morning it will barely accelerate up to speed. And I checked my fuel trims and they're at about 8% and I pulled a running rich code. I tried reflashing the latest tune into it again just to make sure that's not an issue but that hasn't helped. Ask I adjusted for the injectors was the scaling/latency and the tip in. It's there a cold start enrichment I need to adjust? Any thoughts?

I was chasing a slowly increasing rich condition earlier this year. After cleaning the MAF behavior would return to 'normal' but after a week or 2 it would start the rich trend all over again. It started a couple months after installing the GS CAI w/ their oiled element filter but continued after switching to GS's dry element filter. I replaced the MAF sensor and it's been well behaved ever since (several months so far).

FWIW, I clean my MAF once a year, normally in April after winter. I also clean the K&N filter and lightly oil it.

I do that to both cars even if I only put 7000 miles on the Spec B.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived