LegacyGT.com

Official Firearm Thread V3

SBT

Zero. I am fully prepared for a zombie apocalypse. I should actually be looking for those not prepared and "thin out the herd" while capitalizing on the current market conditions.

But, I could always make room for more.

None. Waiting for tax returns and stimulus check. Then maybe my son will be having a nice heirloom quality rifle purchased and laid back for him. Once he’s old enough he can begin his marksmanship training with something that doesn’t suck.

None. Waiting for tax returns and stimulus check. Then maybe my son will be having a nice heirloom quality rifle purchased and laid back for him. Once he’s old enough he can begin his marksmanship training with something that doesn’t suck.

Here's a tip:

453747.png

Only poor people get tax returns.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

All the ranges around me are closed due to EO's. Legally I can shoot on my property, but I dont want to scare the neighbors with anything larger than 22.

pix for pleasure. Sig 229 Enhanced Elite chambered in 9mm.

20200322_191908.thumb.jpg.fce73d692dc046547e0eb17a8468e0ad.jpg

20200322_191916.thumb.jpg.84dad523784bc3ba4c11f87b3c1a0871.jpg

20200322_192018.thumb.jpg.376b2e16658bc691e89a6a6be60ff411.jpg

Ummmm...... OK.

Suggestion: next time you’re enamored with the idea of bolting 5lbs of stuff to your gun, consider taking a class with it instead. You’ll be money ahead in skill and refine what you actually need to do to improve the gun if at all.

I guess i’ll chime in, some highlights from social distancing this weekend.

This one is quiet

f0a6f4eb702d93a2451321b7d57d9d4c.jpg

This one giggles:

992ef711639a401aae74a03efbaee5df.jpeg

This one is also quiet and a lot of fun

06ea1ed9900367d2620815b01c9b1608.jpg

Edited by THE RZA

This guy i told you about, he hates money. His gun collection is worth over $3 million easily. Has all lot of pre-1986 machine guns, 200+ suppressors, most of his semi auto’s are SBR’s. He also has 10 aimpoint micros that were imported from Sweden, he liked them bc their logo wasn’t smothered all over the optic like they are here.

If he hates money he’s bad at hating money, because all those pre-1986 full autos double in value every 7-10 years like clockwork, and that is just the common ones. Rare or historical value full autos are even better investments.

Ummmm...... OK.

Suggestion: next time you’re enamored with the idea of bolting 5lbs of stuff to your gun, consider taking a class with it instead. You’ll be money ahead in skill and refine what you actually need to do to improve the gun if at all.

LOL. Its far from 5lbs. Admittedly, I built it for the looks, and the recoil reducing stock. My right shoulder is maybe 40% of what it should be, so shotguns are really rough on me and I shoot them rarely. I built this 590 and NEVER shot it. But, I sold it for $1200. Soooo... make sarcastic comments all you want, but I took a $300 shotgun and $500 in parts, spent an evening modifying it and made a HUGE profit (and I would happily do it again). :):):):cool:

A Vang Comp barrel would have solved your recoil problems, made it pattern better, and not added a bunch of unnecessary stuff.

Possibly. I saw a similar looking firearm and had a vision in my head. I built the vision. I am certain John Wick would have approved, LOL. I liked staring at it enough, I might build another.

I have enough that I can build a few safe queens just for looks. I would not use my skeltonized AR's for anything other than showing off too. Looks might not kill, but they sell and impress. Its just big boy toys. Look at some of the mods done to cars on this forum, its no different.

Current home defense weapons (for me) in the under bed safe are a 300 pistol and a Five Seven. There is a compact XD 9mm in there to toss to the wife as I exit the room. There is a 14.5" AR and a M&P Shield 9mm in concealment art in other rooms of the house.

Possibly. I saw a similar looking firearm and had a vision in my head. I built the vision. I am certain John Wick would have approved, LOL. I liked staring at it enough, I might build another.

I have enough that I can build a few safe queens just for looks. I would not use my skeltonized AR's for anything other than showing off too. Looks might not kill, but they sell and impress. Its just big boy toys. Look at some of the mods done to cars on this forum, its no different.

Current home defense weapons (for me) in the under bed safe are a 300 pistol and a Five Seven. There is a compact XD 9mm in there to toss to the wife as I exit the room. There is a 14.5" AR and a M&P Shield 9mm in concealment art in other rooms of the house.

your lack of suppressors disappoint me :( if you're running a 300blk pistol then you need a can with subs

My pistol has never failed (nor has either of my rifles) and I do not have a suppressor. I even use sub-sonic suppressor rounds. Thousands of rounds through them. I spent untold hours researching and then testing prior to building all 3. Gas port sizes, gas tube lengths, buffer springs, buffer weights, barrel lengths, bolt carriers, etc. I have 4 choices in AR pistol (different calibers) if I want to mix it up.

I have never used a suppressor. Honestly my thought is that they extend the barrel to a length that makes it less usable in closed quarters. My hearing is damaged enough that I might not even notice the decrease in volume much. Some day I will pay the $200 for a stamp and probably pick one up to try, along with registering a few short barrel rifles so they dont have to be pistols anymore. But it is low on my list of priorities right now.

John Wick faggotry. Got it.

The movies are ok. I am actually not a fan and had not seen one until late last year. I relate Wick shooting the KSG to Schwarzenegger shooting the 12g with one hand while riding a Harley in Terminator. Fake news.

But, I admit there are I guns I have and would buy just for the looks. I would buy a car for the looks too. I have even taken a few ladies for a ride just because of their looks, but learned my lesson on that one long ago. :lol: