LegacyGT.com

Official Firearm Thread V3

SBT

the simple upgrade solution is to get a P226 or P229 if that's your concern :)

LOL been eyeing but never buy. I'm still waiting to hear back about my P938 I sent back.

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/p229-legion-compact-sao.html

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Possession of your dick in hand is now a California felony. They will most likely have to ban and outlaw guns, marines and breathing humans in cali in an attempt to stop "mass shootings".

I am awaiting my offer letter to get the F out of Cali. Looks like the job in DC is panning out. I like Harpers Ferry and Charles Town West Virginia for the relocation.

Constitutional free state.

Current cost of housing in NW Va now is what I paid at the low of the crash in Cali. The right property purchase would give a similar sized home on 2-3 acres for the same as what I paid for a postage stamp.

So no major drop in cost, just a better lifestyle (hopefully). Housing costs are far lower in general. I found a house for 47k in Charles Town. 47k buys you a used car in Cali.

Virginia side that doesn't surprise me, Loudoun and Fairfax County are 2 of the wealthiest counties in the Country, In the state of West Virginia you could buy a plantation for the cost of a 4 BR house in Fairfax or Loudoun.

Virginia does have gun control laws in certain counties, though I don't know how strict those are enforced but I can't imagine it being like New York or California. West Virginia is free roam. Both speak gun more fluently than California.

Most of what I see in VA and Maryland is too rich for my blood. W Va looks like I could have a better life on what I make. Schools are not as good, but with the borders so close my wife might pick up a job in VA or MD and bring my daughter to school with her. Like we do now.

Live like a pauper in a really nice DC local community, or live like a king in little further out...

With 3 acres I would be setting up a shooting range on my land.

I'm sad as a Michigander. Our new Governor-elect is hell bent on banning ARs for no good reason. She and her competition in the primaries were trying to prove that they were more anti-gun than the other person.

I'm a left-leaner and it angers me so much to see Democrats jumping deeper into anti-gun extremism when all they need to do is loosen up a bit about them and they'd get a ton more voters that just don't like the idea of giving up their guns but still support other liberal issues.

I've got a small collection of ARs and I'm slowly feeling myself turn into an H&K pistol snob, too.

Edited by Somac

I'm sad as a Michigander. Our new Governor-elect is hell bent on banning ARs for no good reason. She and her competition in the primaries were trying to prove that they were more anti-gun than the other person.

I'm a left-leaner and it angers me so much to see Democrats jumping deeper into anti-gun extremism when all they need to do is loosen up a bit about them and they'd get a ton more voters that just don't like the idea of giving up their guns but still support other liberal issues.

I've got a small collection of ARs and I'm slowly feeling myself turn into an H&K pistol snob, too.

If you vote Democrat you’re part of the problem.